Wednesday, November 10, 2010

November

"Two sounds of autumn are unmistakable, the hurrying rustle of crisp leaves blown
along the street or road by a gusty wind, and the gabble of a flock of migrating geese.
Both are warnings of chill days ahead, fireside and topcoat weather."
- Hal Borland

November has not been to bad weather wise with it’s cold mornings and higher than normal temperatures in the afternoons. The skies have been blue and there has been an abundance on sunshine . . . I wonder how long that will last?!

Between work, family and the class I’m taking I haven’t had a lot of extra time . . . just enough time for some scrappy projects and some card making.




I can't believe we took the boys Trick or Treating in 86 degree weather . . . my kind of weather!  Poor Joshua was sweating to death in his little dragon costume lol!



Oh the joy of going swimming on a hot October day.  Moving to FL is looking better and better.






Christmas Cards I made using the Basic Grey Jovial Collection for the card swap at Croppin Paradise.


No comments:

Post a Comment