Sunday, May 8, 2011

Life Lessons I have learned throughout my life:


We should be glad that God doesn’t give us everything we ask for.
Two people can look at the exact same thing and see completely different things.
The more you know, the more you know you don’t know!
If I don’t do it today, it’ll still be there tomorrow.
Just because someone asks me a question, doesn’t mean I owe them an answer.
Simple and few is better than complicated and many.



My Sketch World is hosting a National Scrapbooking Day Crop from May 7th - May 14th.

Lot’s of fun games and challenges in the forums.



I completed this layout for the Boy/Girl Challenge:



This layout was for Nick’s Magic 5 Challenge:
( 5 photos, 5 pieces of pp, 5 tickets, 5 chipboard buttons and 5 banner pieces)


No comments:

Post a Comment